PLASMA PEN/ FIBROBLASTING PRICES:
300 .00 PER AREA
FOREHEAD, AROUND EYES, CHEEKS, AROUND MOUTH, NECK.
IF IT A SMALL AREA OF CONCERN, PRICE ADJUSTMENTS CAN BE MADE.
WHAT IS THE PLASMA PEN/FIBROBLASTING?
Plasma Pen is the world’s most advanced, non-invasive, skin lifting, skin tightening and rejuvenation device used to treat wrinkles, and sagging, dull skin. The Plasma Pen is an FDA approved, CE approved device used to perform fibroblast therapy, a technique used to stimulate production of collagen in the skin.
HOW DOES THE PLASMA PEN WORK?
The plasma significantly tightens, lifts, resurfaces, and regenerates practically any area of the skin.
Plasma Pen converts electrical energy into gaseous diatomic molecular nitrogen and transmits that energized gas in a non-contact way to the skin’s surface from above. This causes a micro-trauma to the skin’s epidermal layer (top layers) whilst simultaneously heating and disrupting the deeper dermal structure via thermal conduction. This treatment is also known as fibroblasting. Fibroblasts are the most common cells of connective tissue in the body that produce collagen.
Plasma Pen~Fibroblast Before/After Treatment Instructions
Like most skin rejuvenation treatments, there may be some side-effects post-treatment and
recovery from Fibroblasting/Plasma Pen. You must follow these important guidelines carefully if you wish to enjoy optimal results and protect your investment in Plasma Pen treatment.
Although for most Plasma Pen treatment is virtually pain-free, your own treatment may be moderately uncomfortable and sensitive depending on where you are being treated especially eyelid procedures where the skin is at its thinnest – and your own sensitivities and tolerances.
BEFORE YOUR TREATMENT
Avoid any kind of tanning (Spray tanning, tanning injections, sun tanning and tanning beds) for 2 to 4 weeks before your treatment. Ideally, you should try to use SPF 50 to prep your skin for 2 to 4 weeks before your treatment, especially if you are naturally darker skinned. You may even wish to consider using a natural Tyrosinase Inhibitor to help ensure there is no overproduction of pigment in the skin aka hyper pigmentation.
2. Avoid any other type of procedures on the same area which you intend to have treated with Plasma Pen, such as laser therapy, chemical peels, Botox, fillers, as this may prevent your treatment being performed at the time you want it.
• No facial acids (Retin A, salicylic, glycolic) 14 days before or 21 days after Plasma Pen.
• No Botox or fillers 21 days before or after Plasma Pen.
• No Micro needling/PRP 21 days before or after Plasma Pen.
• No laser or peels (depending on intensity of peel) for 90 days before or after Plasma Pen.
Surgical procedures like face lifts you must wait at least 9 months post op/before Plasma Pen.
1. You may experience a “stinging” sensation in the treated area(s) immediately after treatment. This is normal and it generally only lasts for about an hour.
2. If the treated area is swollen, you may apply ice packs covered with a clean cloth. Do NOT apply ice directly onto the skin, as this can cause damage to the tissue. Avoid taking anti-inflammatory medications like aspirin, ibuprofen or steroids if possible.
3. If you are receiving a Plasma Pen treatment anywhere on your face or neck, we recommend you sleep on your back with your head elevated to reduce swelling.
4. Do NOT cleanse the treated area until the following day.
5. Do NOT exercise 48 hours after treatment or expose yourself to any heat, steam or sweat because this can intensify the inflammation that’s already present.
6. We will provide you with after care products and instructions. You must follow the provided aftercare protocol to expedite the healing process and avoid complications.
7. The area that has been treated must NOT be covered with occlusive dressing or any type of sunblock, make-up, mascara, creams or any other products until the area has fully healed.
Many ingredients in skin care products and cosmetics can irritate skin and cause allergic reactions. Ultimately this will slow you’re your healing process and possibly impede desired results.
8. It is highly unlikely you will ever get an infection from a Plasma Pen treatment, as the wound we cause is not open. However, the first 12 hours post-treatment is vital in protecting you from any potential infection, so please avoid any activities where you could expose your- self to contaminants. Keeping hands off of anything that comes in contact with the treatment area.
9. You may return to work the following day. However, you will not look your absolute best during the initial healing process (approximately 7 days).
10. Expect redness, swelling and inflammation for the first 1 to 5 days post-treatment. This is normal but will usually be of a very minor nature.
Following Days After Your Treatment
1. It is normal for the area that has been treated to be red/pink, swollen and feel tight and dry. Occasional weeping is normal and will settle.
2. Tiny crusts will quickly form on the treated area. These may be visible for up to about a week.
3. Do NOT pick crusts off as this will delay the healing process and could cause hyper pigmentation and scarring.
5. The area(s) treated may be cleansed daily with room temperature water and your fingers. Avoid using washcloths or any other washing devices. You are only removing excess oil and do not need to thoroughly cleanse the treated skin. Do NOT be tempted to rub, brush or exfoliate the area in any way to aid in the removal of the crusts. Pat dry with a clean tissue.
6. Do NOT stand with your face under a hot shower for the first 3-4 days. This could increase swelling. Try to avoid shower gels or hair products running on to your face as this could cause irritation and inflammation. Rinse thoroughly with tepid water if products do come into contact with the area(s) treated
7. Avoid swimming or chlorinated water as it can increase irritation.
8. Keep scabs/crusts moist by applying provided aftercare three times a day – but only in small amounts, do not soak the area.
9. Men should avoid shaving the treated area until it is fully healed (around 7 days).
10. If you have had treatment around your eyes, you should avoid wearing contact lenses for 72 hours after your treatment.
11. Once the scabs have fallen off (approximately 7 days), your skin may be a little pink. You may begin to apply your normal foundation/make-up/sunblock but avoid using skincare products containing glycolic/salicylic/retinoic/AHA/ scrubs/Clarisonic or any other active exfoliating ingredients/devices for at least 21 days, as this will cause irritation. ABSOLUTELY NO MAKEUP UNTIL SCABS HAVE FALLEN OFF.
12. Avoid sun exposure. Once the scabs have fallen off, you must wear a physical sunblock (zinc & titanium) and a hat while your skin is in the healing stages (pink in color) and you should continue to do so for at least the next 12 weeks to avoid hyper pigmentation.
13. Do NOT sunbath/sun tanning beds for 10–12 week post procedure.
14. Do NOT have any other facial treatments in the same treatment area while your skin is
healing (12 weeks).
15. Do NOT wax treatment area for at least 21 days, if not longer. If you are receiving Plasma Pen treatment anywhere around the eyes, I would wait the full 12 weeks. It will be ok to tweeze or thread any unwanted hairs after scabs have fallen off the area.
Other Important Aftercare Advice & Top Tips
1. Avoid smoking and alcohol.
2. Eat a whole food diet and avoid excess sugar to maximize results.
3. On top of the immediate rejuvenation, lifting and tightening effects you will likely experience from Plasma Pen, it takes 8 to 12 weeks for the full effects of your treatment to be seen.
4. If additional treatments are required, it will be necessary to wait until the skin completely heals (12 weeks).